NAMM Announces Believe in Music Week, January 18, 2021
Posted on September 1, 2020
- 2020, Z
Believe in Music Week is an online global gathering to unify and support people who bring music to the world. During the week of January 18, 2021, Believe in Music will celebrate music makers around the world, and offer educational events and product demos at the Marketplace. Sign up to receive updates and participate in monthly NAMM Foundation events that keep us all connected!
NEW THIS MONTH: NAMM Foundation September programming includes webinars for college faculty and students, music educators, music service organizations, music makers and more.
- 9/17: Online Learning: It Can Be More than You Think
- 9/23: Back to School Health, Wellness & Safety
- 9/25: Music and Social Justice: What Should We Be Doing?
- 9/29: Spark Joy by Learning Ukulele Basics with Peter Luongo
- 9/30: Back to School Access and Equity in Online Learning
Believe in Music Week
Week of January 18, 2021
Believe in Music Week is a new virtual event and global gathering to unify and support people who bring music to the world, taking place the week of January 18, 2021.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis, there is no path forward to safely hold The NAMM Show this January in Southern California. While The NAMM Show cannot be replaced, we are excited about Believe in Music Week, which will offer:
- A robust marketplace to launch new products and connect buyers and sellers.
- Education and events for all segments of the industry.
- Live music and concerts to raise awareness and financial support for our NAMM family, especially those in the live event and touring industry.
- Participatory music making events.
The week-long virtual event is open to members, industry professionals from across the music instrument, pro audio and event technology segments, along with music educators, college music students and faculty, nonprofit music organization leaders, media, artists and brand fans.